Gene-Regulatory Systems in Development
Conference Terms and Conditions
Registration and payment
- Deadline for abstract submission: 17 December 2016
- Registration deadline: 31 January 2017
- Persons can only register as individuals
- Registration and payment is only possible via the website. Registration will only be accepted after payment is confirmed by the Radboud University.
- Upon acceptance of an application, the registrant will receive an automated acknowledgement.
- The conference fee is 350 euro. This includes 2x dinner (27th and 29th March 2017) and 3x lunch. Hotel accommodation is not included.
- Any changes or cancellation of registration can only be accepted if submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Registration may be cancelled up to 31 January 2017, incurring a cancellation charge of €50.00. After that date, no refunds will be given. Refunds will be made directly to the original payment source and will be confirmed in writing.
- Registration is transferable, and changes to the named registrant can be made free of charge at any time.
- All registrations are done on a first come, first served basis. Due to limited availability at our conference venue, we cannot guarantee that applications will be accepted throughout the advertised registration process.
DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN reserve the right to use all data submitted by individuals via the website www.devcom-itn.eu, sent to DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN by other ways, and collected during the conference and social events including video footage and photographs without limitations. DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN reserve the right to collect data during the conference and social events including but not limited to personal data, video footage, and photographs without further notice.
- All information is provided by DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of the Kingdom of Spain while participating in the DevCom/ZENCODE-ITN conference. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damages to facilities of the conference and social events venues.
- DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN do not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals who participate in the conference.
- Each individual agreeing to these Terms and Conditions releases and discharges DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN, its secretariat, and staff jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, liabilities, costs, obligations and demands, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses for, upon or by reason of loss, damage, injury, or death, which hereafter may be sustained by participating in any activities connected with DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN. This involves especially compensation, in part or in whole, for losses, damages, injuries or death incurred at or in connection with DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN.
- DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN will not offer any services to minors without an express release of liability signed by a parent or legal guardian. No refunds will be made to minors who fail to demonstrate a signed accident waiver by a parent or legal guardian upon registration at the conference venue.
- DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN reserve the right to exclude specific individuals or groups of individuals from its offered services. DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN excludes any legal actions on the side of the individual or group of individuals related to a possible exclusion. No exlcusions shall be made on grounds including but not limited to gender identity, race, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
DevCom claims copyright on all of the data available on the website www.devcom-itn.eu. DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN claim copyright on the DevCom/ZENCODE-ITN conference logo, on all other data related to and released by DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN, and on all contents created during or for the DevCom/ZENCODE-ITN conference, or those that are submitted to the DevCom/ZENCODE-ITN conference. DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN claim copyright on all of its printed material. Some images on the website and printed material are used under license and may not be stored or reproduced without the consent of the copyright holder. All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the permission in writing of DevCom and/or ZENCODE-ITN.
Court of Jurisdiction and Validity of Terms
- The jurisdiction for all legal issues resulting from or related to this agreement and contractual relationships with DevCom and ZENCODE-ITN is the Netherlands.
- Even if any of the above terms should become ineffective, all remaining terms of this agreement remain legally binding.